Stuff You’ll Like: Sunday, April 28
That’s right, ladies, gentlemen, children and canines: it’s the return of the greatest blog segment in history that rhymes with “Muff Tool Pike”: Stuff You’ll Like! For those unfamiliar – and, frankly, for those familiar – this is our daily blog post where Jason and I post links we hope you will find interesting. We certainly like them – and we believe you will as well. (Hence the title.) On tap today…
- The syracuse.com game story from yesterday’s Danny Rosenbaum-pitched Chiefs win.
- What did Dan Haren change from his last poor start to yesterday’s good one?
- The New York Times profiles oft-maligned but commercially successful director Michael Bay.
- Brian Phillips’ astonishing long-form piece on the Iditarod for Grantland.
- ICYMI: The Boston Globe sat down for a harrowing read with the man who was carjacked last week by the Tsarnaev brothers.
- Song Of The Day: Oasis’ sprawling, seven-minute epic “Champagne Supernova”.
Hope to see you and your pooch out at the park today for Dog Lovers Day sponsored by Romano Auto Dealership as the Chiefs play Durham at 2:00. Our pregame show on the Syracuse Chiefs Baseball Network kicks off at 1:45.